Mobile Application Developer (iOS / Android)
- You will have the opportunity to develop software using proven tools and be trained on programming standards.
- You will develop iOS applications for iOS compatible devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod).
- You will be involved in the entire SDLC from requirements analysis & gathering, functional specifications, design, development, testing to implementation & post implementation support.
- You may be tasked to develop server-side functions, which may be of different technologies, i.e. J2EE.
- You will interact with current project teams and bring existing product features onto mobile platforms.
- You are expected to continuously research on the latest trends & technologies of mobile applications, social media, and relevant areas.
- You are passion of software development and a career you want to pursue.
- You are hungry to learn new programming skills and tools with relevant industry application that will allow you to develop your experience further.
- You have the desire to pick up industry relevant skills fast and have the knack for being different.
- You have previously developed software that is fully working and have the basic technical pre-requisites as listed below.
- You have a good attitude towards work and software programming. You have to be motivated, mature and responsible.
- Open to adopt new concepts, ideas and able to grasp new technology easily.
- Independent and shows initiative.
- Able to converse and write proficiently in English.
- Willing to travel and work in Klang Valley.
- We use: Struts, Grails, ZK, Symfony, Maven, Ant, Camel, jQuery, Linux, GlassFish, JBoss, WAS, PMD, Redmine, Android, iOS, Mercurial, SVN, Oracle Database, MySQL, Sybase, JasperReports, Eclipse, NetBeans.
- You do not need to know everything, and you may not necessarily be exposed to everything as well.
The Application & Interview Process
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through Jobstreet. If you’re unable to do so, email your complete resume including current and expected salary to email@example.com.