- Manage & ensure timely delivery of software projects.
- Manage & take ownership of 1 or more customer accounts.
- Gather, define and prepare functional specifications as well as other project related documents as part of the software development life cycle.
- Manage the day-to-day tasks & issues within the project team.
- Work with the Systems Analyst / Technical Leaders / Software Developers to ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Responsible for giving weekly / bi-weekly progress reports to the PMO (Project Management Office).
- Liaise with clients and third-party vendors.
- Conduct & review SIT & UAT with facilitation of test scripts and reports.
- Undertake quality control and internal validation processes.
- Resource management & allocation within your own team.
- Prepare statement of work, proposals and quotations for new projects & enhancements to existing systems.
- Work with the support team to ensure that issues affecting the customers are resolved within the contracted SLA.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Exposure to software project management with at least 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Domain knowledge in banking specifically Retail Internet Banking, Cash Management and/or product’s industrial common practices and workflow is an added advantage.
- Familiar with project management methodologies and Project Management Office.
- Confident in presenting and interacting in a business capacity.
- Relevant experience in preparing project documentation.
- Have excellent time management & multi-tasking skills.
- Talent, experience and passion in area of software consulting and financial services.
- Self starter, fast learner and motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia. Must fluent in both written and spoken English.
- We are located in the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur, i.e. Mid-Valley City.
- Public transportation such as buses & trains are easily accessible.
- 3,100sqft office, open-concept at Mid-Valley City.
- Attractive remuneration, annual increments & project incentives to performing individuals.
The Application & Interview Process
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through Jobstreet. If you’re unable to do so, email your complete resume including current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.